Maidenhead Rowing Club Meetings and Conferences
Our Club Room is a beautiful oak-floored room with an abundance of natural light. The walls are adorned with pictures showing the history of the club from Bert Bushnell winning the 1948 Olympics to our Juniors winning their first race.
The adjoining bar has panoramic views downriver to Bray, through Brunel's famous Sounding Arch and Upriver to Maidenhead Bridge and Boulters Lock. This can be used as a breakout room during the day to enable individual satellite meetings should they be necessary.
The balcony, reaching the length of the club, is a wonderful place to stretch your legs and take in the view, weather permitting. Of course if you wish to row after your meeting this can be arranged too.
Maidenhead Rowing Club is the ideal venue for business meetings for between 4 & 100 delegates.
- Infinity Broadband Wireless Internet is available throughout the club.
- Flipchart and Screen are available for your use included in the tariff.
- A range of audio-visual equipment is available through our professional supplier.
- Disabled Access and facilities.
- Professional Caterers by arrangement.
Theatre Style - 100 Delegates 10m /32ft x 13m/42ft
Boardroom - 20 Delegates
Cabaret - 40 Delegates